Imaginative. Inspiring. Impactful.
I deliver the talks that inspire you to get up and do something to a wide range of audiences. From Fortune 500 corporations and startups, to educational and non-profit organizations, I love to engage an audience with uplifting storytelling and actionable takeaways.
Speaking topics include:
Leading with Real Courage: Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Unlocking Opportunity: Leading with Heart and Purpose
Advancing Women in the Workplace: Building Strategic, Diverse and Collaborative Networks
Out of the Shadows: Amplifying the Latinx Experience in the Workplace
Hiring is Just the Beginning: How to Create Inclusive Culture Practices That Work
Some of the Organizations Where I’ve Spoken:
See Daisy In Action
What Others Are Saying:
Few speakers can capture a diverse audience of more than 700 people like Daisy does - I mean the entire room! She blew away the audience at ADCOLOR’s 5 Woke Women panel where she detailed how leaders can practice true inclusion everyday.
- Tiffany R. Warren Senior VP, Chief Diversity Officer at Omnicom Group + Founder & President, ADCOLOR®
I’ve worked with Daisy as a colleague. She is a trusted partner and a source of expertise and wisdom. In addition, Daisy is an inspired and inspiring charismatic leader. She gives me confidence that our work is possible and that it will have a positive impact.
- Dr. Anita Hill, University Professor of Social Policy, Law, and Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies at Brandeis University and Chair of the Commission on Sexual Harassment and Advancing Equality in the Workplace
I rarely come across talent who stands out like Daisy. She exudes positive energy and influence to make where she is a better place for everyone. There is a before Daisy and an after Daisy. Her passion and commitment to building inclusive workplaces is unlike any I’ve seen before.
- Steven Milovich, Executive in Residence and Professor, Jon M. Huntsman School of Business + Former SVP, Global Human Resources, Talent & Workforce Diversity, Disney/ABC Television Group
“Daisy has been part of my Cru for years. I am the beneficiary of her vision - she comes from a place of abundance. As a founder, I have also benefited from her depth of talent management knowledge and rich multi-industry experience.”
- Tiffany Dufu, Founder & CEO, The Cru and author of Drop the Ball
Having Daisy as a board member has been a dream. As a workplace culture expert, her contributions to the development of our first Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan were game-changing.
- Stephanie Wilchfort, President & CEO, The Brooklyn Children’s Museum
Daisy is a purpose-driven executive who coaches with unrelenting empathy and leads through an inclusive and transparent approach. She has this magic where she can make you feel like you can do absolutely anything. Daisy instilled confidence and a sense of empowerment in our entire team like no one I’ve ever known.
- Joy Pena, Director, Global Diversity and Inclusion, ESPN
Daisy is the real deal. By taking big ideas like making work great for everyone and putting her epic optimism, innovation and brilliance behind them—she is able to bring about real change that sticks.
- Phil Clark, VP, Internal Communications and Employee Engagement, Digital Realty
Daisy is a deeply knowledgeable and accomplished diversity and inclusion leader. As a speaker at Working Mother Media and other conferences, I have witnessed her engage the audience with energy, passion, business-relevant insights and practical solutions to recruit, retain, develop and promote talent.”
- Subha Barry, President, Working Mother Media